Welcome to Area 60 of Alcoholics Anonymous
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
Area 60 is one of 93 areas in the General Service Conference of Alcoholics Anonymous (United States/Canada). Our boundaries coincide with the western half of Pennsylvania.
To facilitate communication and service activities, Area 60 is subdivided by geography into 44 districts. Currently there are over 840 A.A. groups that meet one or more times weekly in communities across Western Pennsylvania. Like all A.A. groups, each is autonomous.
Through voluntary participation in our general service structure, our groups combine resources to carry A.A.'s message of recovery wherever in the world it is needed and wanted.
Find a Meeting
- Find a meeting anywhere in Western PA
- Use your phone's GPS to find a meeting near you
- Search for meetings near a City
- Search by Day of Week or Type of Meeting
- Get directions to a meeting
- Donate from your group or make a personal donation
- Make a one-time donation or setup a recurring monthly donation
- Choose when to send the donations and cancel one or all at any time
- View your group or personal donation history (year to date)
- Secure online payment system with instant receipts
Calendar of Events
- View Area and regional events related to Service, Area 60 Sponsored Events like Days of Sharing, and Other Events like picnics and workshops
- View and print flyers for upcoming events for your group or district
Seeds of Service
- Read the current and past issues of the Seeds of Service Newsletter
- See upcoming topics and deadlines for submitting articles
- Use the Virtual Ask-It Basket to ask a question to be answered in the next issue of the Seeds of Service
This page has just a few of the many things this website offers. Click the MENU button at the top right of your screen from any page to navigate!