What is PCAW?
Pre-Conference Assembly Weekend (PCAW) is an Area 60 wide event that all are welcomed and encouraged to attend. The program is chaired by the Alt. Delegate and includes:
- Presentation and discussion of the upcoming General Service Conference agenda items.
- Informative workshops and sharing sessions.
- Guest speaker for the Saturday evening banquet.
- Early-Bird and Night-Owl Meetings.
When and Where?
The 2019 Pre-Conference Assembly Weekend starts Friday and Saturday, March 22nd to 23rd, with the Assembly held the morning of the 24th.
Room Rates are $79.99 + 11.20 tax = $91.19 per night
Includes: Complimentary Breakfast Buffet, use of indoor pool, hot tub, exercise facility, and free Wi-Fi.
Please make reservations directly with the hotel by March 8 (Mention Area 60 Pre-Conference Assembly Weekend). Please note that restaurants are available locally if you prefer not to purchase your meals through the Conference, or have special dietary needs.
Registration and Hospitality Room open at 3pm Friday
Program begins at 4pm.
What is the Assembly?
The Pre-Conference assembly is held Sunday morning after the closing of PCAW. This is an area assembly meeting so registration is not required. The purpose is to provide the Delegate with the Area's group conscience concerning the agenda items for the General Service Conference.
What to expect @ PCAW
- Panel discussions on relevant topics
- A speaker meeting with a lead from someone from the General Service Office
- DCM and GSR roundtable forum sessions
- Question and Answer sessions
Online Registration has closed. You may register in person.